What is the Deep Web?
The Deep Web is a part of the World Wide Web which is not being indexed by search engines, thus remaining hidden from public eye. According to a research paper published in 2010, there is 5 million terabytes of data on the web and Google has indexed 200 TB, which means that only 0.004% of the web is indexed and everything else remains in the deep web. Differently, from the known web, most deep web resources use .onion extensions, rather than .com or .net.
The Deep Web is an anonymous, hidden, underground universe where there are no rules and you might get access to anything: drugs, hacking services, 0day exploits, porn, stolen hardware, hacked eBay and PayPal accounts, one can even order a murder of a person. This all makes deep web attractive but also dangerous.
How to Access the Deep Web
In order to access the deep web, one needs to be anonymous and in order to be anonymous you need to download a VPN and Tor browser.
Tor browser is based on Firefox engine and offers anonymous node connection. It is a common misconception that Tor browser will make you anonymous on the deep web.
This is simply not true.
The FBI and other hackers have hacked the Tor network on multiple occasions and show just how vulnerable Tor can be. They have even been poaching the developers from the Tor project so they can then break the system they used to protect.
You must use an extra layer of security when on the deep web, this is where a VPN comes in.
It is a simple software app that encrypts all of your internet traffic so even if Tor is hacked then you are still protected with a VPN via its encryption and used of shared fake IP addresses.
1. Get a VPN. You can find the best ones for Tor here: https://topvpnsoftware.com
2. Start your VPN and connect to become anonymous.
3. Get Tor browser – Download
4. Run Install – Choose location
5. Open Tor Browser
6. Click Connect
7. Wait for the connection to finish
8. Tor interface will appear
9. Now you are ready but before you start exploring the new universe you are advised to check if your connection is really anonymous. In order to do this just click Test Tor Network Settings:
10. If you did everything according to this steps that you will see a page like this and you are ready to access the Deep Web:
or watch our video on youtube: